Gary Leifer, M.D., F.A.C.S., has been a part of Walsh Urology Associates for over six years and is on staff at Eisenhower Medical Center. Previously he practiced in Kansas City where he founded and was president of Kansas City Urology Care, an 18 physician practice, for the 10 years prior to coming to Rancho MIrage.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins M.D. 1979
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1979
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- CV Mosby award for academic excellence1979Johns Hopkins
- Alpha Omega Alpha1979Johns Hopkins
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Interstitial Cystitis
- American Urological Association
- University Of Kansas School Of Med 1980
- University of Kansas (Wichita) Program
- Eisenhower Medical Center ( Rancho Mirage, CA )
Dr. Gary Leifer MD's Practice location
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Get Direction
RANCHO MIRAGE, CA 92270Get Direction
Leawood, KS 66209Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gary Leifer MD | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gary Leifer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leifer
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- What is Hydrocele?
Hydrocele is a medical condition in which the scrotum becomes swollen because of buildup of fluid in the processus vaginalis. It is an uncomfortable situation that if left as is could disappear on its own (in the cases of one-year-olds and below), but should be dealt with in time to reduce the...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- What Is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. William R Page MD39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Michael Adam Sanford MD74020 Alessandro Dr Palm Desert CA 92260
- Dr. Kevin Charles Shandera M.D.10512 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. John Richard Faulkner MD72780 Country Club Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Mark F Kaufman MD39300 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270