Dr. Lisa Florence Imundo MD
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology3959 Broadway Columbia University New York NY, 10032
Dr. Lisa Imundo practices Pediatric Rheumatology in New York, NY. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Imundo evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Imundo also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Favorable response to high-dose infliximab for refractory childhood uveitis.
- Favorable outcome of juvenile dermatomyositis treated without systemic corticosteroids.
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs: A survey of practices and concerns of pediatric medical and surgical specialists and a summary of available safety data.
- A review guide to oligoarticular and polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- Use of Glucuronidated Mycophenolic Acid Levels for Therapeutic Monitoring in
- Silicone implants and autoimmune disease.
- Sulfasalazine therapy for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Pediatrics
Dr. Lisa Florence Imundo MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Florence Imundo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Imundo
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Dr. Sivia Kerry Lapidus M.D.30 Prospect Avenue Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Cagri Yildirim toruner MD1991 Marcus Ave New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Alexa B Adams M.D.535 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Elizabeth Chalom M.D.375 MOUNT PLEASANT AVE WEST ORANGE NJ 07052
- Dr. Jay Mehta M.D., M.S.3415 Bainbridge Ave Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Christine Hom MD40 SUNSHINE COTTAGE RD VALHALLA NY 10595