Dr. Scott Heithoff is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Port Huron, MI. Dr. Heithoff specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Heithoff tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences DO
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1996
- Knee Reconstruction, Fractures (broken Bones), General Orthopedics And More
- Torn Meniscus
- Broken Ankle
- MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association, DO
- Member American Osteopathic Association
- Member American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Member Michigan Association of Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons
- Member Michigan Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member St. Clair County Medical Society
- Garden City Hospital 1997
- University of Utah School of Medicine 2001
Dr. Scott M Heithoff D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Scott M Heithoff D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Dr. Timothy L Lukas M.D.1231 Pine Grove Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Wilmont R Kreis M.D.940 River Centre Dr Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Rajesh B Makim M.D.940 River Centre Dr Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Edward J Nebel M.D.2615 Electric Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. William Mckenna Braaksma M.D.940 River Centre Dr Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Michael Roy Shier M.D.5580 Lakeshore Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059