Dr. Jenny Wilkerson is a psychologist practicing in Hays, KS. Dr. Wilkerson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wilkerson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wilkerson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jenny M Wilkerson T LMLP's Practice location
Hays, KS 67601Get Direction
Jenny M Wilkerson T LMLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Mrs. Cary Renee Schwarz LMLP LCP208 E 7th St Hays KS 67601
- Lyndsey Gilmore208 E 7th St Hays KS 67601
- Mr. Bob A Campbell MS LMLP208 East 7th Street Hays KS 67601
- Daphne Brown LMLP208 E 7th St Hays KS 67601
- Ms. Catharine I Shaffer MS LMLP LCP208 E 7th St Hays KS 67601
- Mrs. Judith Kay Case MS LMLP LCPHIGH PLAINS MENTAL HEALTH CENTER HUYS KS 67601