Dr. Marisa Nicole Spann PHD
Psychologist | Clinical800 Howard Ave Yale Physicians Bldg New Haven CT, 06519
Dr. Marisa Spann is a psychologist practicing in New Haven, CT. Dr. Spann specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Spann evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Spann because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Differentiation of attention-related problems in childhood absence epilepsy.
- Consequence of preterm birth in early adolescence: the role of language on auditory short-term memory.
- Symptoms of anxiety and depression in childhood absence epilepsy.
- Morphological features of the neonatal brain support development of subsequent cognitive, language, and motor abilities.
- Morphological features of the neonatal brain following exposure to regional anesthesia during labor and delivery.
- Deficient maternal zinc intake-but not folate-is associated with lower fetal heart rate variability.
- Summary of the Update Session on Clinical Neurotoxicity Studies.
- Prenatal toxoplasmosis antibody and childhood autism.
- Influences on the Test-Retest Reliability of Functional Connectivity MRI and its Relationship with Behavioral Utility.
Dr. Marisa Nicole Spann PHD's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06519Get Direction
Dr. Marisa Nicole Spann PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spann
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Melissa Lavin62 Montoya Drive Branford Connecticut 6405
- Dr. Kristin Johnson Dinatale PSY.D.350 Center St Wallingford CT 06492
- Dr. Laura R Jarett PH. D.88 River Edge Farms Rd Madison CT 06443
- Dr. Randi Schnur PH.D.26 Chamberlain Hwy Berlin CT 06037
- Dr. Jessica Mass Levitt PH.D.39 E 78th St New York NY 10021
- Caroline Bliss Adelman PHD230 S Frontage Rd New Haven CT 06519