Mr. Jeffrey Alan Klein MD
Dermatologist30280 Rancho Viejoo Road San Juan Capistrano CA, 92675
Dr. Jeffrey Klein is a dermatologist practicing in San Juan Capistrano, CA. Dr. Klein specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Klein diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1976
University of California 1976
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Plantar Wart
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Dermatology; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Ca Irvine Med Center
Mr. Jeffrey Alan Klein MD's Practice location
Mr. Jeffrey Alan Klein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klein
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- How to Treat Age Spots
Studies show that the tone of the skin and presence of extra pigmentation on the skin have a considerable effect in the perceived age of a woman. So it is no wonder that more and more people are now trying to get the best age-defying looks by reducing the spots on the skin. The most prominent among...
- How is Chicken Pox Diagnosed?
Chicken pox is a very serious viral disease that results from the varicella zoster virus. The most common sign and indicator of chicken pox is the blistering rash all over one's body. The symptoms are more evident during the cold season, and young children are to be vaccinated against the disease....
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Farah Awadalla MD31852 Coast Highway Laguna Beach CA 92651
- Dr. Neda Mehr M.D.500 Superior Ave Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Lenore M. Sikorski M.D.25500 Rancho Niguel Road Laguna Niguel California 92677
- Dr. Karen Benik M.D.24432 Muirlands Blvd Lake Forest CA 92630
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Lauber MD320 Superior Ave Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Craig L Ziering D.O.9201 Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood CA 90069