Dr. Juan Nieves is a general practitioner practicing in QUEBRADILLAS, PR. Dr. Nieves does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Nieves provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Juan Ramon Nieves M.D.'s Practice location
QUEBRADILLAS, PR 00678Get Direction
Juan Ramon Nieves M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hernia: Is There More than One Type?
Hernia is a condition which can develop in both men and women. It can be classified into various types depending on its anatomical location. Following are the most common types of hernias that you must know about.1) Inguinal HerniaThis is the most common type of hernia which affects about 2% of the...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- Exercises to Alleviate Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, each year, millions of people develop the neurological disorder called restless legs syndrome (RLS). The disorder is associated with aches, unusual sensations, and urge to move your legs during rest. This condition usually becomes worse at night.Treatment OptionsTreatment...
- Is Pleurisy a Chronic Condition?
What is Pleurisy?Pleurisy, also known as pleuritic is when the pleural membranes lining your lungs and chest cavity rub against each other causing a sharp stabbing pain that exacerbates while you breathe in.Pleurisy can be categorized as acute or chronic pleurisy depending on the duration of the...
- Genital Warts: Get The Facts
Genital warts are a sexually-transmitted disease that is caused by a certain type of human papillomavirus (HPV). The condition is marked by a soft growth on the genital areas and around the anus, causing itching, pain and discomfort. Although the condition affects both men and women, women are more...
- Mononucleosis: Why Am I So Tired?
The most common signs and symptoms of the mononucleosis are similar to someone who as caught the whooping cough disease. The signs and symptoms start sixteen weeks after entering the body. Some of the signs include:...
- Dr. Tamara Ivelisse Guzman MD950 County Road 17a W Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Joel David Gonzalez-mendez M.D.Carr111 Km12.6 Bo Capa Moca PR 00676
- Mrs. Adelimelid C Santos acevedo MDAve Munoe Rivera #309 Camuy PR 00627
- Dr. Wanda I Villanueva gonzalez MDCarr #2 Km 65.9 Bo Santana Arecibo PR 00612
- Dr. Jose S Serrano M.D.490 Km.0.1 Barrio Hato Arriba Arecibo PR 00612
- Dr. Gladys Quiles M.D.HC 5 BOX 31588 HATILLO PR 00659