Dr. Lina Chusid MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine300 Community Drive Manhasset NY, 11030
Dr. Lina Chusid is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Chusid cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Birth Defects
- MemberNorth Shore-LIJ Medical Group
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System Program
- Schneider Children's Hospital
Dr. Lina Chusid MD's Practice location
Manhasset, NY 11030Get Direction
Dr. Lina Chusid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chusid
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Sean Michael Bailey M.D.530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Alok Bhutada Other4802 10th ave Brooklyn NY 11219
- Dr. Andrea Weintraub M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Stylianos Nicholas Theofanidis MD5 Perryridge Road Greenwich CT 06830
- Dr. Suhas Madhukar Nafday M.D.1825 Eastchester Rd Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Martha C. Caprio M.D.530 1st Ave New York NY 10016