Dr. James Vanolst is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Vanolst specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Vanolst tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. James Harold Vanolst MD's Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97333Get Direction
Dr. James Harold Vanolst MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Dr. Ronald Dean Wobig MD1128 N.E. 2nd Street Corvallis Oregon 97330
- Dr. Steven G Ballinger MD1018 N Mound St Nacogdoches TX 75961
- Dr. Jason Seitetsu Lin M.D.3620 Nw Samaritan Dr. Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Stephen Roy Newman M.D.950 29th Ave Sw Albany OR 97321
- Ms. Jacqueline Jill Krumrey MD3640 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. William C. Robertson M.D.55 Twin Oaks Ave Lebanon OR 97355