Dr. Lisa A Gorsuch M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)10030 Gilead Rd Suite 350 Huntersville NC, 28078
Dr. Lisa Gorsuch is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Huntersville, NC. Dr. Gorsuch specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gorsuch can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gorsuch can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Lisa A Gorsuch M.D.'s Practice location
Huntersville, NC 28078Get Direction
HUNTERSVILLE, NC 28078Get Direction
Dr. Lisa A Gorsuch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gorsuch
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Women and Osteoporosis
During menopause and perimenopause, women typically experience a hormonal imbalance that slows down the production of bone tissue. One of the main hormones responsible for keeping bones strong and healthy is estrogen, which is present in both men and women. With menopause, estrogen levels drop...
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Gerald Taylor19000 Hodestone Mews Court Davidson North Carolina 28036
- Dr. Scott Matthew Schneider MD150 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Eleanor Mark Mccurdy MD1025 Morehead Medical Dr Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Tina Petok M.D.8220 University Exec Park Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. William E Porter MD6324 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Grant L. Campbell MD101 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262