Dr. Kathryn Kuisle is a psychologist practicing in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. Dr. Kuisle specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kuisle evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kuisle because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Kathryn Kuisle PHD's Practice location
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80906Get Direction
Kathryn Kuisle PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Lisa Marie Townsend101 North Cascade Ave suite 3 Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Linda Gadbois Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Dr. Robert Neil Glidewell PSYD499 E. Hampden Ave. Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Lisa Marie Townsend PSY.D224 E Willamette Ave Colorado Springs CO 80903
- Dr. Angela Christine Spangler PSY.D.301 Fisher St Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Robert B Rottschafer PH.D.377th Mdos/Sgow Kirtland Afb NM 87117