Dr. Bryan C Markinson DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot Surgery5 E 98th St Box 1188 New York NY, 10029
Dr. Markinson is a 1981 graduate of the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He completed a Podiatric surgical residency at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and affiliated hospitals in 19 ...
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Three-step approach to in-office assessment of the geriatric foot.
- Tricorrectional bunionectomy.
- Osteoinvasive subungual melanoma: a case and review.
- Onychomycosis Diagnosis and Management: Perspectives from a Joint Dermatology-Podiatry Roundtable.
- Diagnosis and Management of Onychomycosis Perspectives from a Joint Podiatric Medicine-Dermatology Roundtable.
- Unremarkable subcutaneous mass--is it a malignancy?
- A review of the somatoform and factitial disorders for the podiatrist.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Bryan C Markinson DPM's Practice location
Dr. Bryan C Markinson DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Markinson
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Dr. Arianna Sabghir DPM251 Central Park West New York New York 10024
- Dr. Shazia Amar DPM1435 86th St Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Kelvin A Barry D.P.M.5321 Flatlands Avenue Brooklyn NY 11234
- Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS100 William Street New York New York 10038
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM1117 Rout 46 East Clifton New Jersey 7013