Dr. Lovett P Reddick MD
Plastic Surgeon2008 Brookside Dr Suite 202 Kingsport TN, 37660
Dr. Lovett Reddick is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Reddick specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1970
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Sidney Wolfe, David Kessler, and the FDA: medical clearinghouse.
- Lack of correlation between silicone breast implants and scleroderma.
- Worker's overcompensation.
- From a broken soapbox: misadventures in plastic surgery.
- Seroma after latissimus dorsi myocutaneous flap for breast reconstruction.
- Professional courtesy.
- Minimizing blood loss in reduction mammaplasty.
- Neurilemmoma of the cervical portion of the vagus nerve. A collective review and two case reports.
- Plumbism exists today.
- Combatting capsular contracture.
- Gracilis myocutaneous flap reconstruction after radical vulvectomy and posterior exenteration.
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, Plastic Surgery; Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, General Surgery; Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Lovett P Reddick MD's Practice location
Kingsport, TN 37660Get Direction
Dr. Lovett P Reddick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddick
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Dr. Samuel W Huddleston MD2002 Brookside Drive Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Gregory H Pastrick M.D., P.C.1 Sheridan Sq Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Crystal Dawn Seluk D.O.1 Edmundson Pl Council Bluffs IA 51503
- Dr. Steve Leroy Peterson M.D.1009 North State Of Franklin Access Road Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Jim N Brantner MD302 Wesley St Johnson City TN 37601
- Dr. Jeffery Wayne Seitzinger MD3601 Sw 160th Ave Hollywood FL 33027