Dr. Paul R. Weber M.D., PH.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2888 Long Beach Blvd Suite 165 Long Beach CA, 90806
Dr. Paul Weber is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Weber specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Weber can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Weber can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1977
South Hills Health System 1977
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Paul R. Weber M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90806Get Direction
LONG BEACH, CA 90808Get Direction
Dr. Paul R. Weber M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weber
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Dr. Cau Van Vo MD14024 Magnolia St Westminster California 92683
- Dr. Thuc B. Tran M.D.71380 Highway 21 Covington Louisiana 70433
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805
- Varoosh Alaverdian1412 Via Castilla Palos Verdes Estates California 90274
- Mazin Abdullah1640 Newport Blvd. Costa Mesa California 92627
- Dr. Nicholas J. Thanos M.D.2262 North State College Boulevard Fullerton California 92831