Dr. Jeffrey Steinig is a general surgeon practicing in Orchard Park, NY. Dr. Steinig specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Steinig provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1988
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Mem Hlth-Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery; Kaleida Hlth Sys-M Fillmore, Orthopedic Surgery; Kaleida Hlth Sys-M Fillmore, General Surgery
- Memorial Med Center Inc 1990
Dr. Jeffrey P Steinig MD's Practice location
Orchard Park, NY 14127Get Direction
WEST SENECA, NY 14224Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey P Steinig MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steinig
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- Treatments For Pleurisy
Pleurisy is a treatable condition with a very good prognosis. The aims in the management of pleurisy are to relieve the symptoms and treat the underlying cause of pleurisy.Relieving the SymptomsPleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inner chest wall. The...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Dr. Sonya S. Noor M.D.100 High Street Buffalo New York 14203
- Dr. Rajeev Sharma M.D.901 RANCHO LN. STE. 250 LAS VEGAS NV 89106
- Dr. Fadi Dagher MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Akram S Talhouk MD85 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Jeffrey W Berndtson M.D.3345 Southwestern Blvd Orchard Park NY 14127
- Dr. Alan R Posner MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203