Dr. Karen Stark is a cardiologist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Stark specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Stark also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Conservative management complications after thrombolytic therapy.
- Quantification of ST-segment changes during coronary angioplasty in patients with
- Intervention in acute myocardial infarction.
- The effect of porous infusion balloon-delivered angiopeptin on myointimal hyperplasia after balloon injury in the rabbit.
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Karen S Stark MD's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85258Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Karen S Stark MD | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Karen S Stark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stark
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- What Is Orthopnea?
OrthopneaOrthopnea is a condition that causes breathing difficulties when an individual is lying down. It usually happens at night when the person is going to sleep. People with orthopnea usually experience tightness in the chest and being oxygen-deficit. The shortness of breath is due to lying down...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Dr. James Ferris Ganem M.D.595 N Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Richard Ross Heuser M.D.555 North 18th Street Phoenix Arizona 85006
- Fuad Ibrahim3099 North Civic Center Plaza Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. CHRISTIAN BREBURDA MD2601 East Roosevelt Street Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Ashok C Solsi MD725 South Dobson Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Dr. Imad Khaled MD10293 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258