Dr. John Ching M.D.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology18370 Burbank Blvd 204 Tarzana CA, 91356
Dr. John Ching is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Ching specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Dr. John Ching M.D.'s Practice location
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Bakersfield, CA 93311Get Direction
Dr. John Ching M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ching
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Dr. Francine Kaufman M.D4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Debra Devoe Jeandron MD4650 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Lily C Chao MD4650 W Sunset Blvd # 61 Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Mitchell Eugene Geffner MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Lynda Karen Fisher MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Steven David Mittelman MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027