Dr. James E. Carrabre MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine10075 Orchard Rd Cologne MN, 55322
Dr. Carrabre provides a full range of family medical care, excluding obstetrics. Area of special interest includes sports medicine. He is an alumni of the International Olympic Academy of the International ...
- Competition load and stress in sports: a preliminary study in biathlon.
- Blood tests and fair competition: the biathlon experience.
- Blood parameters and biathlon performance.
- Performance and blood monitoring in sports: the artificial intelligence evoking target testing in antidoping (AR.I.E.T.T.A.) project.
- Planning the International Competition Schedules for the Health of Elite
- Antidoping attitudes among elite athletes: a cross sectional study in biathlon using a suitably developed questionnaire.
Dr. James E. Carrabre MD's Practice location
Cologne, MN 55322Get Direction
Howard Lake, MN 55349Get Direction
Dr. James E. Carrabre MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carrabre
- How is Frostbite Treated?
How is Frostbite Treated?Frostbite is a cold-related condition in which tissue freezes when the body is exposed to temperatures below the freezing point of the skin. Hands, feet, the nose, and ears are most commonly affected by this condition. Frostbite can affect almost anybody, but some have a...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: How to Combat Pain with a Proper Diet
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is characterized by inflammation and pain in the joints, which may be acute in some cases. There are diets that can reduce the inflammation and control the symptoms. These diets, which include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, olive oil, and fish, will also improve the...
- What Are Shin Splints: Get the Facts
A shin splint is the pain felt in the inner aspect of your shin bone. The shin bone is located between your knee and the ankle; therefore, the pain concentrates in this area. This condition is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS).Shin splints frequently affect people who engage...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Do I Have Appendicitis?
Appendicitis refers to the inflammation of the appendix, a small tissue found as an extension at the beginning of the large intestine. This condition often requires medical attention, as an inflamed appendix may lead to many complications, like bursting of the appendix. The contents of the appendix...
- Dr. Christopher Michael Larson M.D.775 Prairie Center Dr Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. James Frederick Peters MD775 Prairie Center Dr Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. Robby Joseph Bershow MD, CAQ545 West Sevent Street Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Christopher Patrick Meyer M.D.501 S Maple St Waconia MN 55387
- Dr. Brad Robert Moser M.D.775 Prairie Center Dr Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. David Ryan Anderson MD775 Prairie Center Dr Eden Prairie MN 55344