Dr. Vinod K Malik M.D.
Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine1671 N Clyde Morris Blvd Suite 100 Daytona Beach FL, 32117
Dr. Vinod Malik practices Pain Medicine in Daytona Beach, FL. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Malik serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Pbd Sharma Postgrad Institute M S M Dayanand University Rohtak Haryana India 1988
Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences & Research 1988
Agartala Government Medical College
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Practical points in spinal endoscopy.
- Community acquired methicillin resistant Staphylococcsus aureus: a new threat for hospital outbreaks?
- Intrathyroidal thyroglossal duct cyst presenting as a thyroid nodule.
- True aneurysm of popliteal artery due to trauma: a case report.
- Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus in nosocomial urinary tract infections.
- Randomized controlled trial to compare the early and mid-term results of stapled versus open hemorrhoidectomy.
- Hepatic tuberculosis mimicking carcinoma gall bladder.
- Oesophageal leiomyoma: case report and review of literature.
- Coexistence of magnetic fluctuations and superconductivity in the pnictide high temperature superconductor SmFeAsO1-xFx measured by muon spin rotation.
- Aortocaval and aorto-duodenal fistulae with a leaking abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Direct measurement of the electronic spin diffusion length in a fully functional organic spin valve by low-energy muon spin rotation.
- Coexistence of static magnetism and superconductivity in SmFeAsO(1-x)F(x) as revealed by muon spin rotation.
- Dynamical response and confinement of the electrons at the LaAlO3/SrTiO3 interface.
- Terrien's marginal degeneration: an unusual presentation in an indian female.
- Evidence of a precursor superconducting phase at temperatures as high as 180 K in RBa2Cu3O(7-δ) (R=Y, Gd, Eu) superconducting crystals from infrared spectroscopy.
- Magnetic properties of silica coated spindle-type hematite particles.
- Dimensionality control of electronic phase transitions in nickel-oxide superlattices.
- Alport Syndrome: case report and review of ocular manifestations.
- Cavernous lymphangioma of eyelid - a rare case report.
- Magnetic proximity effect in YBa2Cu3O7/La(2/3)Ca(1/3)MnO3 and YBa2Cu3O7/LaMnO(3+δ) superlattices.
- Initial experience with laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy by a novice bariatric team in an established bariatric center--a review of literature and initial results.
- Conjunctival impression cytology in computer users.
- Strain-induced ferromagnetism in antiferromagnetic LuMnO3 thin films.
- Metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of colon presenting as a parietal abscess.
- Spontaneous rupture of lens capsule with dislocation of nucleus in hypermature cataract.
- Assessment of tear secretions in healthy Indian volunteers.
- Shoulder Tip Pain Following Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy-a Randomized Control Study to Determine the Cause.
- Congenital absence of the common bile duct: A rare anomaly of extrahepatic biliary tract.
- Gastric Mucormycosis Presenting as Gastrocolic Fistula: a Rare Entity.
- Phaco-nucleotomy techniques in management of pseudoexfoliation syndrome.
- Prevalence of ocular morbidity in school going children in West Uttar Pradesh.
- A study of adenosine triphosphatase activity in human normal, immature, mature and hypermature cataractous lenses.
- Omentopexy in limb revascularisation in Buerger's disease.
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma presenting as restrictive cardiomyopathy in a patient with two previously unrelated malignancies.
- Diagnosis and outcome of isolated rectal tuberculosis.
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Ny Medical College, Anesthesiology; Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, Internal Medicine
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Vinod K Malik M.D.'s Practice location
Daytona Beach, FL 32117Get Direction
Dr. Vinod K Malik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malik
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Benefits of CBD Oil
What is CBD?CBD or cannabidiol is a prominent nonpsychoactive compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant. It is also popularly used as a natural remedy for various ailments since it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, and anxiolytic properties (1)....
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Is Tramadol a Narcotic?
Most tramadol users are not aware of the drug's specifications. Therefore, there is always confusion as to whether tramadol is a narcotic or not. The truth of the matter is that this medicine works like a narcotic but is not categorized as one. It is only referred to as "narcotic-like".Tramadol is...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder, which happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases of this medical condition, other parts of the body such as the skin, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and eyes are also affected.It is also considered...
- U15 Pill
IntroductionThe U15 pill is a white-colored capsule-shaped pill with an imprint of "U15". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen in the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 5 mg.This medicine is manufactured by the company Aurolife Pharma LLC. It is...
- Dr. Youssef W. Guergues MD1671 N. Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32117
- Dr. Ralph Joseph Zwolinski MD5111 S Ridgewood Ave Port Orange FL 32127
- Dr. William Ross Mayfield M.D.201 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Dr. Tse C Lee M.D.1671 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32117
- Jessica Olsen M.D.725 North Street Pittsfield MA 01201
- Mr. Muhammad Emdadul Haque MD412 Palmetto Street New Smyrna Beach FL 32168