Dr. Harry Reich M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology245 N Memorial Hwy Shavertown PA, 18708
Dr. Harry Reich is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Shavertown, PA. Dr. Reich specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Reich can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Reich can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, General Surgery; Queen'S Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Boston Hospital Women 1971
Dr. Harry Reich M.D.'s Practice location
Shavertown, PA 18708Get Direction
Dr. Harry Reich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reich
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- How Birth Control Pills Can Treat Oligomenorrhea
What is oligomenorrhea?Oligomenorrhea is infrequent menstrual flow or very light menstruation. Women with oligomenorrhea often have around 4-9 periods per year, usually occurring with intervals of more than 35 days. When there is an absence of menstrual flow for more than six months, oligomenorrhea...
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Why You Should Exercise During Pregnancy
Exercise is not only beneficial to pregnant women, but to the baby as well. It is better to talk with your OBGYN before starting an exercise program. There are a lot of exercises that are available and appropriate for each trimester. However, not all pregnant women are advised to exercise. Vigorous...
- Dr. George C. Tsoutsoplides M.D.534 Wyoming Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Andrea Marissa Tomassoni Granko MD401 Adams Ave Scranton Pennsylvania 18510
- Dr. Steven A Zeger M.D.545 N River St Wilkes Barre PA 18702
- Dr. Marc Howard Rabin M.D.401 Adams Ave Scranton PA 18510
- Dr. Brian D Wilcox MD748 Quincy Ave Scranton PA 18510
- Dr. Max Jude Laurore M.D.1001 E 2nd St Coudersport PA 16915