Dr. Barakat Thabet is a rheumatologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Thabet specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Thabet treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Barakat Thabet 57.020684's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44115Get Direction
Barakat Thabet 57.020684's reviewsWrite Review
- What Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis Is Really Like
People recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis might be wondering what’s really in store for their future. Most people think of older people when they think of arthritis. But RA can strike at any age. And on top of that, rheumatoid arthritis goes beyond just joint pain and stiffness.The...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What are the Causes and Treatment Options for Rheumatoid Nodules?
Rheumatoid nodules refer to the small subcutaneous lumps that form in most patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Nodules are found in different parts of the body, like the elbow, back of the arm, fingers, hands, and knuckles. The nodules differ in size from a small pea to a large walnut. These nodules...
- Can a Piercing Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain syndrome that affects approximately 3 to 9 million American adults. The symptoms of fibro include painful, tender joints and awful body pain. These tender joints are sensitive to pressure in fibromyalgia patients. The healthcare community doesn't fully understand...
- For Fibromyalgia Patients, Laughter Yoga May Help
For years, people have long wondered why people laugh. During earlier times, royal families and aristocrats laughed discreetly, because it is deemed the proper way to laugh while commoners were described as people of lower position because of how barbaric their laughter was. In today’s world, no...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Dr. Feyrouz T. al-Ashkar M. D.5700 Cooper Foster Park Road Lorain Ohio 44053
- Mr. Stanley Ballou MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Van D Warren MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Scott Burg DO5850 Landerbrook Dr Cleveland OH 44124
- Dr. Bruce D Long M.D.1730 W 25th St Cleveland OH 44113
- Dr. Abby M Abelson M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195