Kenneth (none) Stevens M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology3231 S Higuera St San Luis Obispo CA, 93401
Dr. Kenneth Stevens is a cardiologist practicing in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dr. Stevens specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Stevens also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago M.D. 1983
University of Wisconsin MS Administrative Medicine 2002
Colgate University BA Cellular and Molecular Biology 1976
Georgetown University MS Physiology 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Stress Testing
- Ekg (electrocardiogram)
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Laboratory Testing
- Holter Monitoring
- Sports Cardiology Assessment
- Venous Sclerotherapy
- Cutera Xeo
- Vein Consult
- Wound Care
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Concierge Medicine/cardiology
- Genetical testing
- Pharmacogenetic Profile
- Precision Tx
- Internal Medicine
- Board Certified American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Professional Member American College of Cardiology
- Professional Member American College of Physicians
- Professional Member Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Professional Member American College of Radiology
- Professional Member American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital Internal Medicine 1986
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Cardiology 1988
- SUNY Stony Brook Interventional Cardiology 1989
Kenneth (none) Stevens M.D.'s Practice location
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401Get Direction
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401Get Direction
Kenneth (none) Stevens M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stevens
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Mark C Bocchicchio MD, FACC1941 Johnson Ave San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Michael A Famularo MD, FACC1941 Johnson Ave San Luis Obispo CA 93405
- Michael L Wiechmann MD, FACC1941 Johnson Ave San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Robert J Doria MD, FACC1941 Johnson Ave San Luis Obispo CA 93401
- Joel A Lardizabal M.D.5401 Business Park S Bakersfield CA 93309
- Kenneth P Tway Other1106 Pacific Street San Luis Obispo CA 93401