Dr. Matthew Ryan Sharpe M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary DiseaseUniv Of Kansas Medical Ctr-3901 Rainbow Blvd 4030 Sudler-Mail Sto Kansas City KS, 66160
Dr Sharpe believes in providing comprehensive pulmonary and critical care in a patient centered caring environment.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Bronchoscopy, Chest X-ray, Ct Scan And More
- University of Kansas Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Matthew Ryan Sharpe M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Ryan Sharpe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharpe
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Gives Teen with Cystic Fibrosis a Dream Come True
The Make-A-Wish Foundation is well known among those suffering from chronic illness and the population at large. The foundation has made many headlines for keeping true to its mission to “grant the wish of every child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition.” And that’s exactly...
- Are There any Risk Factors for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition which occurs due to the inflammation of bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis; acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis.There are various factors involved in the development of bronchitis. The lifestyle of a person and his or her medical history are the main...
- What Is an Antitussive?
A cough is described as a sudden explosive exhalation of air. It is basically a body's defense mechanism to protect and clear the airways from inhaled foreign materials. People may also voluntarily or spontaneously cough. Coughs often vary and may be characterized by productive (chesty or wet) or...
- Groundbreaking Triple-Therapy Could Be on the Horizon for Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers work around the clock and the world to find new discoveries in terms of cystic fibrosis treatment. Thanks to foundations, donations, and ongoing research, cystic fibrosis has made leaps and bounds as far as treatment is concerned. There is one pharmaceutical company at the forefront of...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Dr. Michael D Chacey MD473 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Bruce A Schwartz M.D.4321 Washington St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Justin Larkin Ranes M.D.4321 Washington St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Tannaz Montee MD6420 Prospect Ave Kansas City MO 64132
- Dr. William M Beary M.D6420 Prospect Ave Kansas City MO 64132
- Dr. Cynthia A Spilker M.D.2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Liberty MO 64068