Dr. Merene Mathew is a pediatrician practicing in Berrien Center, MI. Dr. Mathew is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mathew diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mathew can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 2000
Dr. Merene Mathew M.D.'s Practice location
Berrien Center, MI 49102Get Direction
Dr. Merene Mathew M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mathew
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Dr. Lisa M Fink MD800 M-139 Benton Harbor MI 49022
- Dr. Jan E Sanders MD211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. Daniel A Barrett MD52500 Fir Rd Granger IN 46530
- Dr. Katherine Ann Keith M.D.9045 Us Highway 31 Berrien Springs MI 49103
- Dr. Frederick A Johansen MD5515 Cleveland Ave Stevensville MI 49127
- Dr. Lori A Wykoff MD211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617