Dr. Kevin M Moran M. D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon845 Fm 1960 Rd W Suite 104 Houston TX, 77090
Specializing in surgery and orthopedic surgery, Dr. Kevin Moran, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. He currently practices medicine at Houston, Texas. Dr. Moran holds a medical degree ...
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1990
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1990
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences/UAMS College of Medicine
Dr. Kevin M Moran M. D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77090Get Direction
Dr. Kevin M Moran M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moran
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Dr. W. Grant Braly M.D.3626 Chevy Chase Dr Houston Texas 77019
- Mark R. Rogers MDPA12000 Richmond Avenue Houston Texas 77082
- Dr. Will Earl Moorehead M.D.5600 S Willow Dr Houston TX 77035
- Dr. Ariston P. Awitan (M.D)8810 Willow Wind Lane Houston Texas 77083
- Dr. Richard Randolph maxwell Francis M.D.3820 Pointe Parkway Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Meena Wilson Shatby MD1441 Woodstead Ct Spring TX 77380