Dr. Roberta Lutack is a naturopathic physician practicing in SEATTLE, WA. Dr. Lutack specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Lutack combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Roberta Lutack ND's Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98115Get Direction
Dr. Roberta Lutack ND's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- Oral Thrush Home Remedies
Oral thrush (oral candidiasis) is a fungal infection caused by Candida albicans. This microorganism is generally present in the oral cavity. In cases like lowered immunity or diabetes, the body gets incompetent in fighting this fungus. As a result, it becomes pathogenic and starts invading the...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- 20 Natural Home Remedies for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesAlmost two-thirds of women experience dry and itchy nipples. However, this condition is more common in breastfeeding mothers, especially when the baby is not properly latched on. Almost 80 percent of breastfeeding mothers experience sore nipples.Nipples can get itchy for various...
- Frankincense Health Benefits and Uses
What is frankincense?Frankincense is also known as "olibanum" and is one of the ancient resins used in making incense and perfumes. Frankincense oil is derived from a tree belonging to the family of Burseraceae. The word “frankincense” is believed to have originated from the French...
- Dr. Jill C. Ghormley ND4530 Union Bay Place NE Seattle WA 98105
- Lisa Ballantyne ND, LMP11505 Burnham Dr NW Gig Harbor Washington 98332
- Dr. Brenden Cochran N.D.16108 ASH WAY SUITE 109 Lynnwood WA 98087
- Rhian Mae Young3922 148th St. Bothell Washington 98012
- Dr. Patrick Bufi N.D.6135 Seaview Avenue Northwest Seattle Washington 98107
- Dr. Michelle M. Turcotte2227 152nd Ave NE Redmond Washington (WA) 98052