Dr. Pamela K Shaw MD
Pediatrician3901 Rainbow Blvd 2026 Miller Mail Sto Kansas City KS, 66160
Dr. Pamela Shaw is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Shaw is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shaw diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shaw can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1986
University of Wales in Great Britain 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Pamela K Shaw MD's Practice location
Kansas City, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Pamela K Shaw MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shaw
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Mary C Nagy M.D.1004 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Annette M Beck MD11200 E Winner Rd Independence MO 64052
- Dr. Emily L Riegel M.D.University Of Kansas City Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Charles Vincent Moylan MD4400 Broadway St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Neal Blakely Anson M.D.UMKC School of Medicine Residency Program, M1-210 Kansas City MO 64108