Dr. Dean Field is a family practitioner practicing in Gig Harbor, WA. Dr. Field specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Field possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1987
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Family Practice
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center Program
Dr. Dean A Field MD's Practice location
Gig Harbor, WA 98335Get Direction
Dr. Dean A Field MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.4700 POINT FOSDICK DRIVE NW SUITE 220 GIG HARBOR WA 98335
- Dr. Jonathan Keith Borchers MD200 Health Way Dr Potosi MO 63664
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Edward A Pullen MD11216 Sunrise Blvd. E. Puyallup WA 98374
- Dr. Emily Katherine Balser MD1412 Sw 43rd St Renton WA 98057
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Meka M.D16515 Meridian E Puyallup WA 98375