Sang Lee is an acupuncturist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Lee evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Lee treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Influence of environmental pH on G2-phase arrest caused by ionizing radiation.
- The C677 mutation in methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase gene: correlation with uric acid and cardiovascular risk factors in elderly Korean men.
- Trp-Lys-Tyr-Met-Val-Met stimulates phagocytosis via phospho-lipase D-dependent signaling in mouse dendritic cells.
- Effect of EDTA alone and in combination with polygodial on the growth of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Antibacterial activity of polygodial.
- Expression of E-cadherin, P-cadherin and N-cadherin in oral squamous cell carcinoma: correlation with the clinicopathologic features and patient outcome.
- Molecular design of anti-MRSA agents based on the anacardic acid scaffold.
- Molecular characterization of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates resistant to all antimicrobial agents, but susceptible to colistin, in Daegu, Korea.
- Design and evaluation of anacardic acid derivatives as anticavity agents.
- Evaluation of dipicolinic acid-based Mueller Hinton agar biplate for detection of IMP-1 and VIM-2 type metallo-beta-lactamase in imipenem non-susceptible gram negative bacilli.
- Janus Kinase 2 Inhibitor AG490 Inhibits the STAT3 Signaling Pathway by Suppressing Protein Translation of gp130.
- Extracellular Signal-regulated Kinase Activation Is Required for Serine 727 Phosphorylation of STAT3 in Schwann Cells in vitro and in vivo.
- Netrin-1 specifically enhances cell spreading on fibronectin in human glioblastoma cells.
- Tyrphostin ErbB2 Inhibitors AG825 and AG879 Have Non-specific Suppressive Effects on gp130/ STAT3 Signaling.
- Effect of number and position of positive charges on the stacking of porphyrins along poly[d(A-T)(2)] at high binding densities.
- Injury-induced CRMP4 expression in adult sensory neurons; a possible target gene for ciliary neurotrophic factor.
- Retroperitoneal lymphangioleiomyomatosis: sonography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and positron emission tomography with pathologic correlation.
- Downregulation of protein kinase CK2 activity facilitates tumor necrosis factor-α-mediated chondrocyte death through apoptosis and autophagy.
- The targeted inhibition of mitochondrial Hsp90 overcomes the apoptosis resistance conferred by Bcl-2 in Hep3B cells via necroptosis.
- Association between metabolic syndrome and gallbladder polyps in healthy Korean adults.
- Rhabdoid colorectal carcinomas: reports of two cases.
- Comparative study of various growth factors and cytokines on type I collagen and hyaluronan production in human dermal fibroblasts.
- Hyperoxia accelerates progression of hepatic fibrosis by up-regulation of transforming growth factor-β expression.
- Synoviocyte apoptosis may differentiate responder and non-responder patients to methotrexate treatment in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Imaging mass spectrometry in papillary thyroid carcinoma for the identification and validation of biomarker proteins.
- Experience of clinical skills assessment in the Busan-Gyeongnam Consortium.
- Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the ileal heterotopic pancreas in a patient with hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer: A case report.
- Negligible Egg Positive Rate of Enterobius vermicularis and No Detection of Head Lice among Orphanage Children in Busan and Ulsan, Korea (2014).
- Analysis of Mutations in Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Gene in Korean Patients with Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Summary of a Nationwide Survey.
- Radiologic and Pathologic Findings of a Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Cancer with Extensive Stromal Fat: A Case Report.
- Significance of MUC1 expression in biopsy specimens of submucosal invasive gastric carcinoma: The association with lymph node metastasis.
- Cordycepin Suppresses Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin Expression via Blocking Caspase-1 and Receptor-Interacting Protein 2 Signaling Pathways in Mast Cells.
- Mutational inactivation of OprD in carbapenem-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from Korean hospitals.
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia outer membrane vesicles elicit a potent inflammatory response in vitro and in vivo.
Sang Hwa Lee ACUPUNCTURIST's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80918Get Direction
Sang Hwa Lee ACUPUNCTURIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Dr. Nawei Jiang PH.D559 E Pikes Peak Ave Colorado Springs CO 80903
- Lori K. Williams L.AC.2207 W Colorado Ave Colorado Springs CO 80904
- Zhen Chun Liu L.AC.3842 Maizeland Rd Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Mr. Daniel Chris Billingsley L. AC., DIPL. AC.5555 Erindale Dr Colorado Springs CO 80918
- Ms. Jian Van enk L.AC, PHD115 Parkside Dr Simi Valley CA 93065
- Barbara Barnhart LAC5865 LEHMAN DR STE 150 COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80918