Dr. Deborah Anderson is a psychologist practicing in Encino, CA. Dr. Anderson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Anderson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Anderson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Deborah Elaine Anderson PH.D.'s Practice location
Encino, CA 91436Get Direction
SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91403Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Elaine Anderson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Rosalyn S. Eig10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057
- Alice R. Berkowitz PH.D9107 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90210