Dr. Beth Snitz is a psychologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Snitz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Snitz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Snitz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Neuropsychological and oculomotor correlates of spatial working memory performance in schizophrenia patients and controls.
- Clinical versus mechanical prediction: a meta-analysis.
- Impaired processing of affective prosody in Korsakoff's syndrome.
- Remote memory in advanced Alzheimer's disease.
- Ginkgo biloba for prevention of dementia: a randomized controlled trial.
- A novel approach to assessing memory at the population level: vulnerability to semantic interference.
- Should mild cognitive impairment be subtyped?
- Mild cognitive deficits and everyday functioning among older adults in the community: the Monongahela-Youghiogheny Healthy Aging Team study.
- Cross-validation of brain structural biomarkers and cognitive aging in a community-based study.
- Mild cognitive impairment: incidence and vascular risk factors in a population-based cohort.
- Yes, it is time to reconsider how we rate cognitive impairments in HIV disease.
- Who wants a free brain scan? Assessing and correcting for recruitment biases in a population-based sMRI pilot study.
- Association of APOE polymorphisms and stressful life events with dementia in a Pakistani population.
- Association analysis of 23 susceptibility loci with risk of dementia in a Pakistani population.
- Rates and risk factors for progression to incident dementia vary by age in a population cohort.
Dr. Beth Ellen Snitz PH.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15237Get Direction
Dr. Beth Ellen Snitz PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Dr. Tamra Greenberg PH.D.2581 WASHINGTON RD. Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Mark Webb1 Williamsburg Place Warrendale PA 15086
- Dr. David V. Orbison PH.D.258 42nd Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15201
- Dr. Robert M. Wilson PH D2121 Noblestown Rd Pittsburgh PA 15205
- Dr. Ursula Teuter PH.D.316 Station St Bridgeville PA 15017
- Dr. Cathryn Lehman PHD, NCSP1011 Bingham St Pittsburgh PA 15203