Dr. Guillermo Arturo Young M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology1300 N Vermont Ave Suite 402 Los Angeles CA, 90027
Dr. Guillermo Young is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Young specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos- Prog Acad De Med Humana- Lima- Peru 1967
National Higher University of San Marcos / Academy of Human Medicine 1967
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Children'S Hosp Of Mi, Pediatrics; New Hanover Reg Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Pediatrics
- Childrens Hospital Of Michigan
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Guillermo Arturo Young M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Guillermo Arturo Young M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Young
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Twyman R. Owens Other3068 E. Imperial Hwy Lynwood California 90262
- Dr. Brian T Fagan M.D.50 Bellefontaine St Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Casarez MD5400 Balboa Blvd Encino CA 91316
- Dr. Leigh Christopher Reardon MD100 Ucla Medical Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Robert D Loitz MD50 Bellefontaine St Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Juan Carlos Alejos M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095