Dr. Lance Matsuda is an optometrist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Matsuda specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Matsuda performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Lance K. Matsuda O.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98115Get Direction
Dr. Lance K. Matsuda O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Yousim Chhim O.D.9650 15th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98106
- Dr. Jatinder Bansal O.D.625 SW 153rd St Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Mark James Cannon O.D.2602 NE University Village St. Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Sevda Topalova OPTOMETRIST904 Dexter Ave N Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Theodore Stephen Kadet O.D.14030 Ne 24th St Bellevue WA 98007
- Dr. Vutha Keo O.D.2801 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598