Dr. Melisa Badillo is a speech language pathologist practicing in FREDERICKSBURG, VA. Dr. Badillo specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Badillo evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Badillo helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Melisa Bolling Badillo M.S. CCC-SLP's Practice location
FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22401Get Direction
Mrs. Melisa Bolling Badillo M.S. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Mrs. Susan E. Black MS,CCC-SLP3420 LAKEVIEW PKWY LOCUST GROVE VA 22508
- Mrs. Crystal C Pavlick MSP10103 COTTER CT FREDERICKSBURG VA 22408
- Sharon Marie Carmody CCC-SLP725 JACKSON ST FREDERICKSBURG VA 22401
- Olivia Felton SLP321 PARK HILL DR FREDERICKSBURG VA 22401
- Mrs. Kristi Diane Reiche MSP, CCC-SLP2765 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY STAFFORD VA 22554
- Macy Grathwol SLP321 PARK HILL DR FREDERICKSBURG VA 22401