Dr. Hafiz Imran is an internist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Imran specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Imran provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Medical College 2008
Punjab Medical College 2006
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Program
Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Imran MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02906Get Direction
Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Imran MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Dr. Levis Guzman M.D139 Benefit Street Pawtucket Rhode Island 02861
- Wadid Azer770 North Main Street Providence Rhode Island 2904
- Dr. Kathleen Rae Zeller MDAston Center 5303 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- M. Aurora Balerdi407 East Avenue Pawtucket Rhode Island 02860
- Dr. Laurel Bliss MD317 W. Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Mrs. Olga V Tverskaya M.D.712 Oaklawn Ave Cranston RI 02920