Dr. Lawrence A Kerson MD
Neurologist | Neurology1340 Dekalb St Unit # 1 Norristown PA, 19401
Dr. Lawrence Kerson practices Neuropathology in Norristown, PA. Dr. Kerson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1968
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Neurology; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lawrence A Kerson MD's Practice location
Norristown, PA 19401Get Direction
BLUE BELL, PA 19422Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence A Kerson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kerson
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- Reports Estimate Alzheimer's Treatment to Skyrocket for Patients and Caregivers
In the United States, the healthcare system, trained caregivers and medical personnel attempt to give the best possible standards of care for their citizens. From the most complicated diseases and ailments like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or fibromyalgia, to simple conditions such as the common...
- Antidepressants Could Delay Parkinson's Progression
Antidepressants have many uses beyond what their labels may say that they do. Some of the beneficial side effects are well documented and everyone knows about them. But sometimes medications, and not just antidepressants, are prescribed by doctors for off-label usage that is not approved by the FDA....
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- The Battle with Insurance for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Coverage
With FDA approval of Duchenne therapies, it's not far off to believe that insurance companies would change their policies and make insurance coverage for these therapies easy. However, there is still is an increasing rate of denials from insurance companies for life-saving treatments and medical...
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D.5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Safwan Alboiny M.D.219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Stacy Horn DO800 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Neelofer Shafi MD51 North 39th Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Olga A. Katz M.D., PH.D.822 Pine St Philadelphia PA 19107