Dr. Scott Weinel is a Chiropractor practicing in Apollo, PA. Dr. Weinel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Weinel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Scott T Weinel DC's Practice location
Apollo, PA 15613Get Direction
Dr. Scott T Weinel DC's reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Clarence William McCaslin, III.2585 Freeport Road Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15238
- Dr. Yalana Austraw DC2300 Cedar Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Dr. Frank C Cicirello D.C.609 Allegheny Ave Oakmont PA 15139
- Dr. Robert J Corcetti DC1791 Golden Mile Hwy Monroeville PA 15146
- Dr. Craig T French DC118 Fox Plan Rd Monroeville PA 15146
- Dr. Jeffery David Stewart D.C.5226 S College Rd Wilmington NC 28412