Dr. Miguel A Jimenez M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3903 S Cobb Dr Se Suite 105 Smyrna GA, 30080
Dr. Miguel Jimenez is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Smyrna, GA. Dr. Jimenez specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Jimenez tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1993
- Hosp For Special Surg, Orthopedic Surgery Of The Spine; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Orthopedic Surgery; North Shore Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Miguel A Jimenez M.D.'s Practice location
Smyrna, GA 30080Get Direction
Dr. Miguel A Jimenez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jimenez
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Dr. James L. Chappuis M.D.3161 Howell Mill Road Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Douglas B. Kasow D.O.3580 Castlegate Dr NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Erik Thor Bendiks MD1014 Sycamore Drive Decatur Georgia 30030
- Saurabh Khakharia1125 Hailey Springs Ct Marietta GA 30062
- Stephanie S Martin MD3200 Downwood Circle NW Atlanta GA 30327
- Dr. Ashkan Lahiji M.D.2045 Peachtree Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30309