Dr. Jennifer Wehberg is a pediatrician practicing in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Wehberg is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wehberg diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wehberg can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Pediatrics
- University Of MD Med Sys
Dr. Jennifer Lynn Wehberg M.D.'s Practice location
Salisbury, MD 21801Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Lynn Wehberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wehberg
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Dr. William Anthony Strott MD1205 Pemberton Dr Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Ephrem Daniel M.D.12145 Elm St Princess Anne MD 21853
- Dr. Sharon Andrea Mcfayden eyo MD1205 Pemberton Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Lucy Y Evangelista MD.105 Pine Bluff Rd Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Hilda Kokwihukya Kabali MD12145 Elm St Princess Anne MD 21853
- Dr. William Clifford Taylor M.D.106 Milford St. Salisbury MD 21804