Dr. Penput Tangsintanapas is a rheumatologist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Tangsintanapas specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Tangsintanapas treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine 1968
Dr. Penput Tangsintanapas M.D.'s Practice location
Bay City, MI 48706Get Direction
Dr. Penput Tangsintanapas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is Rheumatoid Arthritis More Common in Women?
Given that rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that medical professionals are still working to understand and do not know too much about, available knowledge about why it affects females more is limited and often speculative. That being said, there are some theories as to why it affects women more and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- The Stories of 3 Inspiring Lupus Patients
Lupus can be devastating for anyone who has it. It is a problem within the immune system of the body in which the defense system of the body starts to attack itself. Lupus is the condition when the body produces excessive antibodies in the blood stream, which confuses the system. The results are...
- What Does It Really Mean When Lupus Is In Remission?
The medical definitions for remission do not work always for lupus. Sometimes, remission means that your symptoms, blood work and physical exams are normal and stay that way for a time. When this happens, your doctor may feel that you never had lupus, but had another condition that caused your...
- Standing: An Overlooked Issue in Fibromyalgia
The fibromyalgia disease is a very complicated disease that affects an individual in many ways than one. It has been researched properly and its effects have been made clearer. The fibromyalgia disease makes alterations in the functions of some parts of the internal body system such as: activating...
- Dr. Jonathan Rene MD2172 Hemmeter Road Saginaw MI 48603
- Dr. Albert Sm Manlapit MD5446 Hampton Pl Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Harris Weaver MD2618 W Sugnet Rd Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Sanjeev Prakash M.D4705 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Carlos Diola M.D.4701 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Algimantas P Maciulis MD200 S. Wenona St Bay City MI 48706