Dr. John Cletus Baier MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology60 Commercial St Suite 404 Concord NH, 03301
Dr. John Baier is a gastroenterologist practicing in Concord, NH. Dr. Baier specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Baier performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. John Cletus Baier MD's Practice location
Concord, NH 03301Get Direction
Dr. John Cletus Baier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baier
- When Is Stomach Pain After Eating Considered Serious?
Stomach pain after meals can be bothersome, especially if you don't know what's causing it. There are a number of causes why your stomach aches after eating, and most of them may only need home remedies and over-the-counter medications. However, it is still important to know the potential causes of...
- Genetic Link Found in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
nflammatory bowel diseases affect nearly 1.6 million Americans. In individuals who are suffering from IBD, for some reason, the immune system becomes comprised. It mistakes beneficial cells, food, and bacteria for harmful foreign elements. In other instances, the inflammatory response merely will...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Are Blood Transfusions and Celiac Disease Related?
Celiac disease is a dangerous autoimmune disease that is triggered by the consumption of foods that have gluten, which is commonly found in wheat, barley and rye; when people with celiac disease consume foods with gluten, a reaction is triggered that forces the immune system to respond by damaging...
- Rare Skin Condition Linked to Crohn’s Disease
A rare, chronic skin condition called hidradenitis suppurativa may be putting patients at risk for developing Crohn’s disease. According to recent evidence, hidradenitis suppurativa shares clinical and pathogenic features with Crohn’s disease, suggesting that the two chronic conditions may be...
- Pancreatic Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Pancreatic Cancer: Get the FactsHere are a few facts on pancreatic cancer.What is the pancreas?The pancreas is a gland. It has an extremely important role to play in your body's functioning. It is responsible for regulating your blood sugar levels. What is a cancer?Usually, your body...
- Dr. John Gerald Dowd D.O.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester New Hampshire 03104
- Dr. Stuart Paul Brogadir MD11 Washington Pl Bedford NH 03110
- Dr. Trinh Bang Meyer M.D.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Michael Robert Kaczanowski M.D.20 Chambers Dr Hooksett NH 03106
- Dr. Arathi R Komarla M.D.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Prasanna Venkateswar Gulur M.D.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104