Dr. Mohammad Salman Choudhary M.D PHD
General Practitioner5243 E COLONIAL DR ORLANDO FL, 32807
Dr. Mohammad Choudhary is a general practitioner practicing in ORLANDO, FL. Dr. Choudhary does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Choudhary provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- Identification of receptor domains that modify ligand binding to 5-hydroxytryptamine2 and 5-hydroxytryptamine1c serotonin receptors.
- Branchial cleft cyst at an unusual location: a rare case with a brief review.
- Can an algorithm predict a voiding contraction in unconscious rats?
- A novel single compartment in vitro model: Perflurocarbons for electrophysiological studies of the rat urinary bladder.
- Patterns of immunoglobulins in the serum of leprosy patients.
- The synthesis of the D-manno analogue of muramic acid, 2-amino-3-O-(D-1-carboxyethyl)-2-deoxy-d-mannose.
- Differential ergoline and ergopeptine binding to 5-hydroxytryptamine2A receptors: ergolines require an aromatic residue at position 340 for high affinity binding.
- Congenital right posterolateral diaphragmatic hernia.
- A single point mutation (Phe340-->Leu340) of a conserved phenylalanine abolishes 4-[125I]iodo-(2,5-dimethoxy)phenylisopropylamine and [3H]mesulergine but not [3H]ketanserin binding to 5-hydroxytryptamine2 receptors.
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine2A (5-HT2A) receptor desensitization can occur without down-regulation.
- High-affinity agonist binding is not sufficient for agonist efficacy at 5-hydroxytryptamine2A receptors: evidence in favor of a modified ternary complex model.
- Identification of conserved aromatic residues essential for agonist binding and second messenger production at 5-hydroxytryptamine2A receptors.
Dr. Mohammad Salman Choudhary M.D PHD's Practice location
ORLANDO, FL 32807Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Salman Choudhary M.D PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Choudhary
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- SeroVital-hgh: Side Effects, Dosage, Reviews, and Benefits
What is HGH?We usually seek ways to look and feel young, especially when we notice those wrinkles on our face. For this reason, the use of human growth hormone (HGH) is gaining popularity. HGH is a hormone, which is produced by the pituitary gland and helps in the normal growth of children and...
- How is Bronchitis Treated?
Bronchitis, the condition in which the bronchial tubes are inflamed, is classified into two main types – acute and chronic bronchitis. Acute bronchitis often goes away after one to two weeks, while chronic bronchitis may recur and remain for months on end. Viruses cause acute bronchitis, while...
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- What is Dengue Fever?
Dengue fever is a viral disease that owes its origin to and is transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito, the same insect that is also responsible for spreading Chikungunya, Zika fever, and Yellow fever, among other life-threatening diseases. Originally, Dengue fever was confined to tropical and...
- What Specialists Treat Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is a condition that occurs when the voice box - also called the larynx - is inflamed and becomes swollen. It therefore cannot vibrate. It thus produces a hoarse sound from the throat or in some cases, rids one of their voice entirely. Recovery without treatment is possible.Symptoms of...
- William D. Brooks Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Jamal A Abusuwa MD13188 E Colonial Dr Orlando FL 32826
- Dr. Yarima Marcucci MD665 State Road 207 Saint Augustine FL 32084
- Dr. Roberto Ortiz MD1707 N Mills Ave Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Mazhar G. Nawaz M.D.9430 Turkey Lake Rd. Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Sally Samir Elias MD11715 Orpington St Orlando FL 32817