Dr. Joel R Davidson M.D.
PediatricianOne Perkins Sq. Locust Pediatric Car Akron OH, 44308
Dr. Joel Davidson is a pediatrician practicing in Akron, OH. Dr. Davidson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Davidson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Davidson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 2008
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Joel R Davidson M.D.'s Practice location
Akron, OH 44308Get Direction
Dr. Joel R Davidson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davidson
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Dr. Karin T. Riggs M.D.4575 Stephen Circle Northwest Canton Ohio 44718
- Cydney L. Fenton215 W. Bowery Street Akron Ohio 44308
- Dr. Thomas Aubrey Nguyen D.O.4575 Everhard Rd Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Kunchithapatham Gurumurthy MD8720 E Market St Warren OH 44484
- Dr. Sabrina Ben-zion M.D.165 Smokerise Dr Wadsworth OH 44281