Dr. David Hoats is a Chiropractor practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hoats specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hoats seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. David Hunter Hoats D.C.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98117Get Direction
Dr. David Hunter Hoats D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Lonny C. Skjervheim D.C.1407 116th Ave NE Bellevue Washington 98004
- Catherine Joy Sparks4208 Oregon Street Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Cassie Jacobs1818 Westlake Ave N Ste 216 Seattle Wa 98109
- Dr. Colin M. Derieg DC14524 NE Main Street Duvall Washington 98019
- Dr. Mark Webber DC CCSP10517 Northeast 38th Place Kirkland Washington 98033
- Dr. Matthew James Dunn D.C.40 Lake Bellevue Drive Bellevue WA 98005