Dr. John Dommisse is a psychiatrist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Dommisse is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Dommisse diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Dommisse may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Dommisse treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. John Vlok Dommisse MD, MBCHB, FRCP-C's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85718Get Direction
Dr. John Vlok Dommisse MD, MBCHB, FRCP-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Binge Eating Disorder
Binge eating disorder can make a person’s life miserable. Actually, most people feel ashamed to come out and seek treatment. It is an easy condition to hide and someone might keep it from even the people closest to him or her. Eating disorders need a flexible treatment plan that can be adjusted to...
- Autism in Adults
The vast majority of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) will eventually grow up to be adults with ASD. So, what happens when someone with ASD or Asperger’s syndrome grows up, leaves school, and makes a transition to adult life? You will have to consider registering for college, applying...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Dr. Georg A. Hishaw M.D.1501 North Campbell Avenue Tucson Arizona 85724
- Mr. Kevin Goeta-Kreisler MD6408 East Tanque Verde Road Tucson Arizona 85715
- Dr. Rainier Diaz M.D.2695 N Craycroft Rd. Tucson Arizona 85712
- Dr. Richard Vance Barnes M.D.1475 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85705
- Dr. Tejaskumar B Patel MD6650 N ORACLE RD TUCSON AZ 85704
- Dr. Frederick Stuart Mittleman M.D.127 S 5th Ave Tucson AZ 85701