Dr. Tara Zaugg is an audiologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Zaugg evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Zaugg takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Clinical management of tinnitus using a "progressive intervention" approach.
- Clinical trial to compare tinnitus masking and tinnitus retraining therapy.
- Evaluating psychoacoustic measures for establishing presence of tinnitus.
- Development of a progressive audiologic tinnitus management program for Veterans with tinnitus.
- Tinnitus and hearing survey: a screening tool to differentiate bothersome tinnitus from hearing difficulties.
- Tinnitus Screener: Results From the First 100 Participants in an Epidemiology Study.
- Multisite Randomized Controlled Trial to Compare Two Methods of Tinnitus Intervention to Two Control Conditions.
- Subjective Reports of Trouble Tolerating Sound in Daily Life versus Loudness Discomfort Levels.
- Randomized Controlled Trial of a Novel Device for Tinnitus Sound Therapy During Sleep.
Dr. Tara Lynette Zaugg AU.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Tara Lynette Zaugg AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Natural Remedies for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are caused due to swollen veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. They can cause pain, severe itching and difficulty sitting. Symptoms of hemorrhoids include excessive itching, irritation and pain around the anus, painful bowel movements, incontinence, and...
- Starbucks Secret Menu
The secret menu of StarbucksStarbucks is an enormous coffee company which has shops all around the world. At first, in the 1970s, it offered just coffee, but as time went by, the company expanded their offerings and they are still expanding them today. But today, their menu contains a wide range of...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Dystonia: What Does This Symptom Look Like in Parkinson's Patients?
We all know that tremors and slow movement are part of Parkinson’s, but what about contracting muscles, intense pain, and even limited mobility? For many, this is their reality and it’s caused by a disorder that is called dystonia. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Cynthia Herzog M.S.921 Nw 18th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Rikki P Green AU.D.10101 Se Main St Portland OR 97216
- Andrea Liuzzo AU.D.3099 River Rd S Salem OR 97302
- Mr. Michael Mackinnon AUD2860 Se Holgate Blvd Portland OR 97202
- David Andrew Luther AU.D.16699 Boones Ferry Rd Lake Oswego OR 97035
- Mr. Matthew William Hamilton-sutherland M.A., CCC-A3710 Sw Us Veterans Hospital Rd Portland OR 97239