Dr. Julie Cole is an optometrist practicing in Burlington, MA. Dr. Cole specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Cole performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Julie A Cole O.D.'s Practice location
China Grove, NC 28023Get Direction
Dr. Julie A Cole O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Tracy Keith Hairston O.D.463 Worcester Road Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Curtis Russell Frank O.D.10 High St Boston MA 02110
- Dr. Paul M. Cangiano O.D.77 N Washington St Boston MA 02114
- Christopher A Dowd OD1 Lyons St Dedham MA 02026
- Dr. Scott Wayne Sylvia OD/MBA1 Porter Sq Cambridge MA 02140
- Dr. Kristen K Griebel O.D.Natick Eye Associates P. C. Natick MA 01760