Dr. Juan Valentin marrero is a physiatrist practicing in Arecibo, PR. Dr. Valentin marrero is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Valentin marrero focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Valentin marrero can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. Juan N Valentin marrero MD's Practice location
Arecibo, PR 00612Get Direction
Dr. Juan N Valentin marrero MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Dr. Roxanna M. Amill-cintron M.D.Cond San Francisco Javier Guaynabo PR 00969
- Miss Luanna Zoe SantiagoHC-03 BOX 33358 HATILLO PR 00659
- Dr. Angel Perez-toro M.D.#1 Puerto Rico Ave. Caguas PR 00727
- Mario Sanchez-pares MDCARRETERA 129 KM 0.1 ARECIBO PR 00613
- Dr. Luis Javier Goveo ortiz MDManati Medical Center Manati PR 00674
- Dr. Joanne Gonzalez M.D.C2 Ave Alejandrino Guaynabo PR 00969