Dr. Kenneth Ashkin practices Neuropathology in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Ashkin studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1987
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1987
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Memory Loss
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Neurology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Internal Medicine
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Kenneth Todd Ashkin MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28277Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kenneth Todd Ashkin MD | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Todd Ashkin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ashkin
- National League MVP Kirk Gibson Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
There are those who might not know it, but there is another famous athlete who came out with his diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease in 2015. This disease has been known to affect lives in an awful manner and has been found to decrease quality of life in many individuals. Former National League MVP ...
- Genes Shown to Influence Disease Course in MS
Genes are the basic units of information that can be found in nearly every cell in the body. They are made from a chemical called deoxyribonucleic acid, which is widely known as DNA. In a way, genes act as blueprints required for building the bodies and helping them to function. More specifically,...
- What Are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are small, painful blisters that form on the lips or skin around the nose, mouth, or chin. Also called as herpes labialis and fever blisters, cold sores are caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV) infection. It usually begins in childhood or young adulthood and continues to persist...
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...
- Do You Know Enough About Seizures?
Any changes in the electrical system of the brain can cause a seizure. It can sometimes be called an attack, convulsion, spell, or a fit. There can be many causes for a single seizure such as lack of oxygen, infection, tumor, high fever, trauma, poisoning, or after a brain surgery. It is important...
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD7809 Sardis Road Charlotte NC 28270
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Bruce N Mayes1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Peterson F Giallanza M.D.111 Commerce Centre Dr Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Jill Conway MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Mr. Sunil Mehta M.D.815 Cox Rd Gastonia NC 28054