Dr. Mary Crowder is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Crowder specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Crowder can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Crowder can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Mary Thelma Crowder MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28211Get Direction
Dr. Mary Thelma Crowder MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Endometriosis: Signs and Symptoms
What is Endometriosis?Endometriosis is a chronic medical condition affecting young women at a reproductive age. It is a very painful condition, which usually ends with menopause. Endometriosis does not occur before puberty.Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and...
- Dr. Scott Matthew Schneider MD150 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Eleanor Mark Mccurdy MD1025 Morehead Medical Dr Charlotte NC 28204
- Mrs. Sharrol Elizabeth Barnes M.D.5933 Blakeney Park Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Tina Petok M.D.8220 University Exec Park Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. William E Porter MD6324 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Grant L. Campbell MD101 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262